When we first became parents we had the bog-standard suction-cup-to-the-window style sun guard. While these were fine there were still some fundamental flaws:
- The suctions cups would occasionally come loose.
- You couldnâ€™t roll the window down.
- There were still uncovered bits of window that would allow the sun in at the right angle.
Then I found these AutoShades by Outlook and they have been wonderful! Because they slip over your car door the entire window is covered. And it also allows you to fully roll down the window and at the same time provides some wind buffering for the little ones.
There are a couple of downsides, however:
- You have to get used to looking through them when driving (say, reversing or changing lanes).
- In very wet conditions it can wick moisture. Not enough to cause any wetness in the car, but enough to make the inside windows all steamy when you walk out to your car first thing in the morning.
Regardless of those tiny issues itâ€™s still an amazing product and I highly recommend it.
As always, these opinions are my own and I didnâ€™t get any compensation or samples as part of the review.Â I just think theyâ€™re bloody brilliant and want you to know!Â However, if the company wants to send me some stuff because of all the amazing free publicity Iâ€™ve just given them, theyâ€™re more than welcome to!!
Leave a Reply